TIERRA SOUTH FLORIDA is a full service consulting geotechnical and construction material testing engineering firm, which also provides threshold/special inspection and roofing inspection services.
• Committed to providing quality, responsive service.
• Known for providing sound approaches and professional excellence in a wide range of technically demanding areas.
• Experienced. TSF has successfully completed 3000+ public and private projects throughout Florida.
• Has capabilities to provide test borings, engineering analyses and reports, AutoCAD and Microstation plan sheets, laboratory soils testing, and construction materials testing.
• Our professional team has been working together since 2000.
• Our staff includes principal engineers with more than 90 years of combined experience.
• Our firm features Masters Degree level or higher educational background amongst our Registered Professional Engineers and they maintain licenses in the State of Florida.
OFFICE LOCATIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Main Office and In-House Laboratory
2765 Vista Parkway Suite 10
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Phone: (561) 687-8539
Fax: (561) 687-8570
Broward County Satellite Office
2209B NE 54th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Phone: (954) 267-9788
Miami-Dade County Satellite Office
9605 NW 79th Ave, #28
Hialeah Gardens, FL 33016
Orange County Satellite Office
941 West Morse Blvd, Suite 100
Winter Park , FL 32789
Florida Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and unlimited prequalified consultant in work types 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4.1, 9.4.2 and 10.3
State of Florida’s Office of Supplier Diversity Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
South Florida Water Management District Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Palm Beach County Small/Minority Business Enterprise (S/MBE) and CCNA certified in categories 6.01, 6.02, 6.03, 6.04, 6.05, and 7.07
School District of Palm Beach County Small Business Enterprise
City of West Palm Beach Small Business and CCNA certified for 118
Broward College Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Miami-Dade County Community Business Enterprise (CBE) and A/E prequalified for 9.01, 9.02, and 9.03
Our laboratory is American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and American Association of Highway and Transportation (AASHTO) certified by Construction Material Engineering Council, Inc. (CMEC), as well as validated by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
FDOT Laboratory ID: #I04019
TECHNICAL STAFF CERTIFICATIONS
Our personnel are ACI, FDOT CTQP, SBCCI and Nuclear Density Gauge (Troxler) certified, and can perform a number of specialty testing including roof pull tests, fire proofing tests, welding and structural inspections. Below please find a list of some of our technical staff's current certifications:
ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade 1
ACI Concrete Transportation Construction Inspector
CTQP Asphalt Paving Technician - Level 1 and 2
CTQP Asphalt Plant Technician - Level 1 and 2
CTQP Concrete Batch Plant Operator
CTQP Concrete Field Technician - Level 1 and 2
CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection
CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection - Level 1 and 2
CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
CTQP Qualified Sampler Technician
PCI (Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute) Quality Control – Level 1 and 2
CMEC/FPCA Florida Prestressed Concrete 450 Specification
ACI Aggregate Base Testing Technician
ACI Aggregate Testing Technician - Level 1
ACI Concrete Laboratory Testing Technician - Level 1
ACI Concrete Strength Testing Technician
CTQP Aggregate Base Testing Technician
CTQP Aggregate Testing Technician
CTQP Concrete Lab Technician - Level 1
CTQP LBR Technician
JOIN OUR TEAM
Copyright 2015 Tierra South Florida, Inc.